Search This Blog

Friday, January 29, 2010

Who am I kidding? (1-29-10)

Yeah, once again I find myself not REALLY watching my portion sizes, but watching them go into my mouth. I was a lot better this week on working out more consistently, but really want to get more serious about those portion sizes. Grrr...

Weight: 156.0

Workouts: none! :( Hopefully tomorrow morning I can do my usual routine before getting ready for the day...that is as long as my husband takes no more pictures of me working out! :)

Food:
~Breakfast: 1/2 bagel with peanut butter and chocolate chips, 1/2 glass skim milk, yogurt
~Snack: 1 pillsbury dinner roll
~Lunch: pulled pork from Famous Daves, 1 corn bread muffin from Famous Daves, 1 Diet Pepsi from Famous Daves, 1/2 corn on the cob, a few fries
~Dinner: 1 slice pepperoni pizza, 1 Diet Coke, 1 breadstick, 1 cookie

Pop/Water:
-2 cans of pop
-0 glasses of water :(

No comments:

Post a Comment