Search This Blog

Saturday, January 16, 2010

1-15-10

Yeah, this would be from yesterday's again. I've found it difficult to enter on Friday nights especially when I have other super fun stuff going on!

Weight: 155.2

Workouts: Skipped the normal workout again today. :(, but I was able to get out for a winter walk once again! (20 minutes)

Food:
~Breakfast: 1 Eggo waffle with syrup and butter, 1/2 glass of skim milk
-and a Diet Coke on my way into work :( (But it was yummy!)
~Lunch: 2 slices of pepperoni pizza, 1/2 glass skim milk, 1 sheet (2 squares) of cinnamon graham crackers with peanut butter
~Snack: those deliciously sinful sweet peanuts. I'm not sure what they're covered in, but they're good!
~Dinner: 1/2 bag of junior size popcorn (yes, with butter), medium diet coke, 1/4 box of chocolate chip cookie dough bites

No comments:

Post a Comment