Search This Blog

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Yeah, I'm late today, but boy did I have fun!

So tonight was really the first night I've gone out to eat since starting this whole weight loss idea. I have to say that I had a lot of fun, ate the foods I wanted to eat, and really feel satisfied still without being overstuffed. It's late, so that's all with the miscellaneous talk. I just had to say how much fun I had with Aimee and Sherri and happy birthday again Aimee!

Weight: 155.4

Workouts: DWTS video and weights (50 minutes)
*******bonus??????******** Would you count cleaning as a bonus workout? There is a lot of lifting, bending, moving around, etc. If so, I got a good 2 hours of cleaning in today! :)

Food:
~Breakfast: 1 Pillsbury cinnamon roll, 1 banana, 1/2 glass of milk
~Lunch: 1 slice of HARD pepperoni pizza (I threw the rest out today. Enough with trying to be good about leftovers!), 1 crescent roll, 1/2 doughnut, 1 Diet Coke
~Dinner: 4 steak and cheese quesadillas, 4 tortilla chips, about a 1/4 cup of refried beans, 2 fountain Diet Cokes, a couple spoonfuls of ice cream, and 1 sopapilla. Oops! I was out to eat, and I still got everything I wanted without going overboard. We'll see the results tomorrow I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment