Weight: 156.2
Workouts: (Oops! Missed the "normal" workout this morning after my bed felt way too comfortable! Just couldn't be bothered this morning. Will make up for it on Saturday morning.) But...***********bonus!!!!!!!************ winter walk (20 minutes) and restorative yoga (about an hour)
Food:
~Breakfast: 1/2 glass skim milk, 1/2 bagel with peanut butter and chocolate chips on it, 1 yogurt
~Lunch: 2 slices pepperoni pizza, 1 Diet Coke, pea pods, 1/2 glass milk, snack size Snickers bar and handful of M&Ms
~Dinner: 1/2 glass skim milk, 1 Diet Coke, about 10 red sauce raviolis, 1 crescent roll
Yeah, screwed up a little again today. I think I'm already getting the post New Year's resolutions blues! That's ok. Back on track tomorrow and I'm going to try to BE GOOD this weekend. Kris, I appreciate your comments about splurging once in a while. And you're absolutely right that it is ok. But I kinda feel like I'm splurging all the time. I gotta get back on this...
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment