Search This Blog

Thursday, January 21, 2010

1-21-10

Oops! Let's just say I broke a lot of rules today. You'll notice my little ice cream snack was the last thing I ate today. It was after 8:00 tonight. Like Kris has said many times though, it's a lifestyle change and I'm allowed to bend the rules a bit as long as I don't go overboard. This week has been awful for trying to get up to workout in the mornings. I have still managed to workout in the afternoon/evenings every day except today.

Weight: 155.4

Workouts: *****bonus****** My awesome husband got me my very own bowling ball as an early Valentine's present. So, we got the holes drilled today and bowling was my bonus activity. It felt great!

Food:
~Breakfast: 1 Eggo waffle, 1/2 glass skim milk
~Snack: 1/2 glass skim milk, 1/2 doughnut
~Lunch: Fountain Diet Pepsi, cheeseburger (probably about 1/3 pounder?), fries (too many!), 3 cheesecurds
~Snack: 1/2 doughnut
~Snack: ice cream

No comments:

Post a Comment