Oops! My weight this morning is indicative of how I messed up and didn't write anything in here on Friday. I slipped a little. It just reminds me how gross I feel when I'm not trying to eat healthier though...Please let me do this at my own pace. Friendly constructive criticism is welcome, but keep in mind that I'm doing this in my own way, even if it's not always the "right" way.
I also added another category to my daily check in: water/pop. I want to eventually get down to no more than one pop per day and increase my water intake. So far so good as far as having one pop a day, except on those weekends!
Weight: 156.2
Workouts: normal DWTS and weights (50 minutes) and does running out to get the mail count? :)
Food:
~Breakfast: 1 Eggo waffle, 1/2 glass of skim milk, 1 banana
~Lunch: 1 slice pepperoni pizza, 1 full glass skim milk, 1 breadstick, 1/2 doughnut
~Dinner: 1 slice pepperoni pizza, 1 pull apart mini bread, 1/2 glass skim milk, 1 shortbread with chocolate stripes cookie
~Snack: 1 small box of raisins, Diet Coke
Water/Pop:
-2 full glasses of water
-1 can Diet Coke
Monday, January 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment