Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

1-20-10

Weight: 155.4

Workouts: Normal DWTS and weights (50 minutes) Today and yesterday I actually did my workouts in the afternoons since I couldn't seem to get myself up in the morning. I've heard that it's a good idea to change your routine up once in a while to get results. We'll see...

Food:
~Breakfast: 2 Pillsbury cinnamon rolls, 1/2 glass of skim milk
~Lunch: 2 slices of pepperoni pizza, 1/2 glass of skim milk, 1/2 doughnut
~Snack: about a cup of Goldfish crackers, 1/2 glass of light grape juice, 1/2 doughnut
~Dinner: full glass of skim milk, about 1/2 cup of macaroni and cheese, 2 grilled cheese sandwiches (my awesome husband cooked dinner tonight! :) )

You'll notice that I succeeded in not having ANY pop today!!! Yea! I actually feel pretty good about it too. That'll make my next time I have pop (probably Friday) that much more exciting and tasty! I didn't put in here that I had 3 full glasses of water today too. I didn't have any pop today because I am trying to compensate for what I did the day before. Remember yesterday I had 3 cans? Well, today I had none and tomorrow I will have none. I hope that'll even things out a bit. :) Yes, that is my logic!

No comments:

Post a Comment