Today was the first real day of this non-diet plan let's call it. I don't exactly want to call it a diet cuz then I probably won't stick to it. I know I made this plan before and didn't stick to it, but this time I'm more grown up and just really ready for it. This time I will make a change. The whole idea is to make sure I take less food than what I was planning on.
I will be keeping this blog only on the weekdays. Yes, I will still watch my portion controls as much as possible and workout when there's an opportunity, but I will not be writing down the results. More to come later.
Weight: 160 (Eeeks!!! I was naughty last night!!)
Workout: Regular Dancing with the Stars and weights for 50ish minutes
~Bonus?? Ryan and I did move some furniture today. Does that count? :)
Food:
~Breakfast: 1 large milk, 1 small Pilsbury cinnamon roll, 1/2 bannana
~Lunch: 1 cream cheese wonton, 1 slice pepperoni pizza, 1 Diet Coke, 1 chocolate square
~Snack: about a cup of pretzels, small grape juice
~Dinner: a scoop of enchilada hamburger helper, about 10 chips with cheese, 1 large glass of milk, 1 scoop of corn, 1 cornbread
Friday, January 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment