Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Really gotta watch the eating thing

Today was a bit of a lazier day. I still got my "normal" workouts in, but no bonuses today. :( I really do desire a cross country ski adventure, but just couldn't bring myself to leave the Yorkie's side today. It's ok once in a while and especially since I haven't started my official week yet.

Weight: 157.8 (stayed the same)

Workouts today: Dancing with the Stars video and weights (50 min)

Food:

-Breakfast: 1 doughnut (the doughnuts that I like are all gone now by the way! :)), 2 chocolate chip pancakes, 1 large milk, yogurt
-Lunch: Alfredo pasta (also all gone), Diet Coke (I only had one today!!), 1 bread with butter
-Snack: too much ice cream and sugar cookies :(
-Dinner: 1 pork chop, 2 large glasses of milk, salad, 1 petite loaf of bread

No comments:

Post a Comment