Search This Blog

Monday, December 21, 2009

Pre-weight loss

This I am posting before I even tell my closest friends and family what I'm doing. I've heard that it's a lot easier to stay dedicated to your weight loss goals if you publicize your progress, so here it is. I will not share my weight or progress in this entry as this is just to get things started. Just trying to get my thoughts out there and see if this is something I really want to do. Of course I want to lose the weight, but publicizing...well, we'll see. I happen to be someone who loves to exercise (if it fits into my schedule), but more than that, I love to eat...hence my higher number than what I would prefer. I'm hoping that actually writing about it daily will make my habits and goals clearer to myself more so than others.

I will join the millions of Americans and probably others from around the world and start buckling down the day after New Years 2010. If this works, I really should have started before our wedding this past year, but at least I will now be healthier to enjoy many years of our wedded bliss!

No comments:

Post a Comment