So I ventured on to the Nutrisystem website today and according to the information I inputted, I am bordering on obese for my height! Eek! So, it becomes even more important to really start watching what I eat. I mean really! I'm even thinking of going back to making sure I get two workouts in each day as well. In the mornings I'll do my workout video, then maybe walking or running in the evenings, even during the winter. I was also thinking of cross country skiing.
This week I am starting out slow. The official weight loss will not be until next week. (New Years) My main objective here is to make sure I'm still able to enjoy the foods I normally enjoy, just less of them is the goal. If I have not lost 10 pounds by the beginning of May, I will begin a professional program again such as Nutrisystem or Weight Watchers. That was the deal with myself a long time ago when I began Weight Watchers in the first place.
My other idea with this whole program is that by publishing my weight to people I know, maybe it'll hold me more accountable for losing that weight. I'm not putting any time restraints on my progress other than the 10 pounds by May. Other than that, I hope to lose the weight in my own pace, in my own way and be 30 pounds lighter by this time next year.
Current weight: 159
Sunday, December 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment