Yeah, weekends are most likely going to be the most difficult. I've made a deal with myself that I'm not going to write down what I eat like during the week (even though I'll still be "watching my portion sizes") and I won't be doing my normal exercises. Those are also reserved for during the week. While this probably isn't the best plan for my lifestyle change, it's what keeps me going. If it gets too out of control, of course I'll continue journaling and exercising even through the weekends. This particular weekend is difficult with it being my birthday and lots of exciting plans out there!
*Please note these recordings are from yesterday, January 8:
Weight: 155.6
Workouts: DWTS and weights (50 minutes)
Food:
~Breakfast: 1/2 glass skim milk, 1 pillsbury cinnamon roll, 1 banana
~Lunch: 6" on wheat ham and cheese with tomato and mayo sub from Subway, 1 Diet Coke, 1 M&M cookie
~Snack: 1 chocolate chip cookie, 1 can of Diet Coke
~Dinner: 2 slices of pepperoni pizza, 2 Smirnoff Ice, 1 Diet Coke
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment