Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

2-1-10

Yeah...so last night I was not able to write in my blog. This week has started off absolutely crazy and I just didn't have time. Heck, I didn't even have time to exercise yesterday! Crazy crazy crazy!!! Here are my results from yesterday and I hope to write about today's results when I get back from class tonight. We'll see how the day goes though...

Weight: 156.0

Workouts: None :( (Although thanks to a guest pass we had for Dakota, I was finally able to go running for 20 minutes at Dakota on Sunday night.)

Food:
~Breakfast: 2 orange danishes, 1/2 glass of milk
~Lunch: 2 pepperoni pizza slices (we were getting at the end of the leftovers!), 1/2 glass of grape juice, 1 breadstick, 1 cookie
~Dinner: 1 peanut butter and butter sandwich, Diet Coke, 11 pieces of Mike and Ike candies (this is exactly half the serving size on the nutrition label, so I'm still good!

No comments:

Post a Comment