Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

2-3-10

Weight: 154.6!! At least I didn't gain! My scale was a little confused this morning though!

Workouts: I actually changed it up a bit today to confuse my body into losing weight. I did the entire workout DVD that I used to do. I think it's called the Firm. It's quite a good workout and at least my body doesn't get used to everything I have been doing exactly the same for several weeks now. It felt good! (40 minutes)

Food:
~Breakfast: 1 Pillsbury cinnamon roll, 1/2 glass grape juice, 1 yogurt
~Lunch: Buffalo Wild Wings (thanks hubby!): 2 chicken tenders, 10 fries (approx.), 3 terriyaki buffalo wings, Diet Coke, and 1/2 doughnut
~Snack: 1 breadstick, 1/2 glass skim milk
~Dinner: about 1/2 cup macaroni and cheese, 1 full glass skim milk, pea pods, 1/2 breadstick, 1/2 doughnut

Pop/Water:
-1 can Diet Coke
-2 full glasses of water

No comments:

Post a Comment