Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

2-16-10

I know I've missed a couple days in here folks! Obviously, I am not taking this 100% seriously or being real strict about my plan as of right now. Just trying it out for size. This weekend was difficult to document due to being out of town, but that should be no excuse. I should be back on track for a while and I was actually pretty pleasantly surprised at my actual weight this morning.

Weight: 154.6

Workouts: none :(

Food:
~Breakfast: 1 Eggo waffle with butter and syrup, 1/2 glass skim milk, 1 yogurt
~Snack: cheese slice
~Lunch: (From Buffalo Wild Wings): 2 "naked" chicken tenders, 10 fries, 1 glass Diet Coke with 3 cherries, 1/2 box of candy conversation hearts
~Dinner: lost track of how many little squares of beer bread with dip I had, 2 glasses of wine, 1 piece of chocolate lava cake, 1 ham and cheese calzone (Went to a Pampered Chef party tonight!)

Pop/Water:
-1 glass of pop
-2 glasses of water

No comments:

Post a Comment