Oops! Like I've said many times before, weekends are hard!! I actually wasn't up too late last night, just lazy!
Weight: 154.0!
Workouts: None. :( It was a very busy week this week and I just couldn't get my butt out of bed in the mornings. This coming week has got to be better!
Food:
~Breakfast: 1 Eggo waffle, 1 banana, 1/2 glass skim milk
~Lunch: 1 Auntie Anne's pretzel (it was garlic and seriously made my breath reek and me so thirsty for the whole entire day! Never again!), 1 diet coke
~Snack: 1/2 doughnut, Diet Coke, 1 banana
~Dinner: I'd rather not say. :( It consisted of just a lot of snacking that actually ended up not too bad by the time I jumped on the scale this morning.
Pop/Water:
-0 glasses of water :(
-I think it was 4 cans of pop! Eek!! Just remember my whole garlic pretzel deal and the fact that it was all Diet pop. :(
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment