Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

2-2-10

Weight: 154.6!!!! (I love it that yesterday I didn't exercise or anything, and somehow I went down nearly 2 pounds! However I don't love it, cuz I know it won't happen that way forever and I want to know what I did yesterday to make that happen.)

Workouts: Normal DWTS and weights (50 minutes), bonus: shoveling snow?

Food:
~Breakfast: 1 slice of french toast, 1/2 glass skim milk, 2 slices of bacon
~Lunch: 4 Totino's pizza rolls (I had no idea just how crazily loaded with calories they were! 6 rolls is a serving. I'm trying to cut my serving sizes in half, so that means only 3. I just had to add one more!), 1/2 glass of grape juice, 1 breadstick, 1 cookie
~Dinner: 1/2 bagel with peanut butter and chocolate chips, 1/2 glass skim milk
~Snack: 1 can Diet Coke, 1/4 cup peanuts (again, very difficult to cut this portion size in half. 1/4 cup was the serving size. I couldn't imagine having an 1/8 cup of peanuts, so I just had the whole serving size.

Pop/Water:
-3 full glasses of water
-1 Diet Coke

*I'd also like to post a link to this posting that my friend, Kris, gave me. It's all about portion control and stuff. It had some really great pointers that I'll have to remember about leftovers and portion sizes. I don't know if I can eat all that salad and vegetables, but it still had some great points: http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/health/10-ways-to-right-size-your-diet-572862/

No comments:

Post a Comment