Search This Blog

Thursday, February 4, 2010

2-4-10

Weight: 154.6

Workouts: None again! :( I seriously woke up this morning thinking this would be the morning to get me back into my morning routine, but it didn't happen. My bed won that argument as it was way comfortabler! :)

Food:
~Breakfast: 1/2 english muffin, 1/2 glass skim milk, 1 banana
~Lunch: Buffalo Wild Wings leftovers: 2 chicken tenders, about 1/2 cup of fries, Diet Coke, 1/2 breadstick, 1/2 doughnut
~Snack: 1/2 glass of grape juice, 1 breadstick
~Dinner: I went to a Pampered Chef consultant type meeting (Please let me know if you or your friends would like to book a party! I'm thinking of starting up late this month/into next month. If you have a date and would be interested, you can book right now. Maybe that'll motivate me even more to get this thing off the ground.
-Anyway! For dinner at this party I had a handful of chocolate candies, 1 square of California Club Pizza (it was so yummy and so healthy! Chock full of avocados and onions and other stuff I normally don't eat!), and the kicker was the Diet Pepsi I just had to have for caffeine so I could make it home later at night on the icy roads. Also note that I ate this slightly after 8:00. We'll see if that makes a difference.

Pop/Water:
-Oops! 2 cans of pop
-0 glasses of water! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment